Photo by William LeMond
It’s hard to find decent bathroom remodeling services in Cincinnati, Ohio—that is, if you haven’t ever heard of Handshakers Constructions LLC before.
When the time came to update our very old bathroom (the real estate agent had said it was from the ’60s), I was initially quite apprehensive and unenthused by the whole thing—but my wife insisted, and, well, I had to make do. At first, I thought of doing things by myself, watched a lot of DIY tutorials, and ultimately backed out from that idea. I am not a good DIY person. There’s a lot that goes into remodeling, and I don’t think I’m cut out for the job. All that spiraled in my head was the possible plumbing disasters my potential foolhardiness would take the house.
Barring a personal intervention for the bathroom, I decided to look for bathroom remodeling services here in Cincinnati, Ohio and found Handshakers Constructions LLC. They had reliable reviews and some experience with a lot of home projects.
So, I took a leap of faith and entrusted the project to their team. It was a decision that, in hindsight, was a very good one. They really made changing your bathroom much, much easier.
The Team for Changing your Bathroom
Starting from the first consultations up to their last touches on the bathroom, the Handshakers team was exceptional. Brilliant to the tee. Like a well-oiled machine, they were efficient, effective, and reliable. Each member of the team had adequate experience and a genuine passion for excellence. Through the whole project, it was evident that their expertise wasn’t just for show.
I won’t mention any names, but these are the members of the teams by their titles:
- The project manager. He was the most experienced in the team, with a keen eye for detail and a very accommodating sort. He took the time to really get to what my wife and I were looking for with the remodeling. His plan was meticulous and perfect. He patiently addressed all of our concerns and questions.
- The handyman. He was very capable and quick with his tools. With his precision and finesse, what was our 1960s bathroom was transformed into a modern and chic bathroom. He easily realized what the project manager had set out for the bathroom.
- The plumber. He was basically a wizard. Our bathroom is old, and its plumbing was virtually labyrinthine, but he worked through that without a hitch. Worn-out fixtures and broken lines were easily fixed. After his work, the bathroom was practically as good as new!
Some projects can be difficult, but the Handshakers team always maintained a high level of professionalism and courtesy throughout the process.
Through their actions, it was apparent they had the utmost respect for our homes, always cleaning up after themselves and communicating with us whenever they had some concerns. Our requests were always accommodated, and they went above and beyond.
As the final touches were being made, I couldn’t help but admire the transformation that had taken place. Our once-drab bathroom was now a sanctuary of elegance and functionality. The sleek fixtures, the modern décor, and the overall ambiance exuded an aura of sophistication and comfort.
The remodeling wasn’t just a physical transformation; it was a testament to the power of teamwork and expertise. They not only delivered on our expectations but also exceeded them, creating a bathroom that we will cherish for years to come.
Changing Your Bathroom for the Better
Remodeling your bathroom can be worthwhile, but it’s important to be prepared for the challenges that may come along the way. Here are some lessons to remember when you’re first remodeling your bathroom:
- Have a clear vision of what you want to achieve.
- Set a realistic budget and stick to it.
- Hire a qualified contractor unless you’re already a skilled DIYer.
- Refrain from cutting corners, especially with materials.
- Be prepared for unexpected delays and setbacks.
- Communicate clearly with your contractor.
- Be patient. Remodeling takes time, so be patient.
- Enjoy the process.
If you’re changing your bathroom, call the Handshakers at (513) 370-1371 for more information
- Online Reputation Management: Who Can Benefit From It? - December 2, 2023
- The Dough Rises | Small Businesses in the Digital Landscape - December 2, 2023
- Attracting Relevant Web Traffic with User Intent - November 30, 2023